To go paperless:
Download the physical/medical release form here:
PVHS Band Health Forms (IMPORTANT!)
Fill it out online and save to your documents file. Please name it PVHS Band Health Form.
You can also go directly into your charms account and go into files and download forms required: liability consent form, physical/medical release If you already have physical, please scan and upload that into files, but we also NEED page 2 completed and signed by PARENT filled out and uploaded.
Upload this into charms file by going into your charms account- home page. Click handouts & this files. Click My files on tab- then choose file (using your saved PVHS band health form) and upload file (you can click the file at the bottom to make sure the correct filled out paperwork has been uploaded which includes parent signature).
How to scan a document on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a New Note.
- Tap the More button just above the keyboard. + sign
- Tap Scan Document from the list of options.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- Take the picture and make sure it is sized the way desired and choose keep scan or retake. If you keep scan click save.
Steps to Electronically Sign a PDF Using Trackpad
- Open the PDF file you need to sign in Preview.
- Click on the Markup icon ( ) and then the signature ( ) icon.
- Click on Create Signature > Click Here to Begin. Draw your signature on the trackpad.
- Click on the signature created to insert it into the PDF document.
Adobe Scan: Turn your mobile device into a free scanning tool that does more. Adobe Scan automatically captures and cleans picture-perfect images of anything — receipts, forms, pictures, business cards, notes. Then, using built-in optical character recognition (OCR), it transforms them into smart PDFs, available in Adobe Document Cloud. Now, they’re easy to search and share from anywhere. You can find keywords, add comments, sign, or send for review. And because Adobe Scan works perfectly with Adobe Acrobat, you can even edit, send for signature, or export them into Microsoft Office.
Capture – Automatically snap to scan with advanced image technology from Adobe.
Adjust – Easily preview, enhance, crop, and rotate to fine-tune your scan.
Convert – Automagically transform your scan into a powerful Adobe PDF.
Work smarter. Not harder. With a subscription to Acrobat DC, you can do even more with your scans. Edit, export to Word, and send for signature anywhere — in your browser or using the Adobe Reader mobile app.
Download the free Adobe Scan mobile app: https://adobe.ly/2rCEwQ8
Learn more about Adobe Scan: https://adobe.ly/2rpLlV4